Members, which have done extraordinary services to the society, have been chosen by vote for the executive committee of the senators of the Gutenberg society.
The senators are forming the senatorial council. They advice the general meeting and the directorate. The senatorial council is composed of:
1. Dr. Peter Hanser-Strecker, Mainz, Chairman of the senators
2. Wolfgang Hartmann, Barcelona/Spanien
3. Jost Hochuli, St. Gallen/Schweiz
4. Dr. Ernst-Erich Marhencke, Molfsee
5. Emil van der Vekene, Niederanven/Luxemburg
6. Ricardo J. Vicent Museros, Valencia/Spanien